Thursday, October 1, 2009

FNCCC Assignment #6 - Bobby Flay


Bobby Flay is one of my favorite chefs on Food Network. His past shows include Grillin' & Chillin', Hot Off the Grill, Boy Meets Grill (notice a theme?) and currently stars in Iron Chef America, Throwdown with Bobby Flay (my favorite), Grill It! With Bobby Flay and The Next Food Network Star. He owns a gazillion different restaurants and has authered about the same number of cookbooks (feel free to use them if you have them).

He is also the Resident Chef and Lifestyle Correspondent for The Early Show on CBS and CBS Sunday Morning, where he regularly informs a national audience about seasonal dishes and ingredients.

We will post the recipes from Bobby Flay on October 7, 2009.

Can't wait to see what you are cooking!

2 comments:

  1. Found a recipe. My main problem is 2 things: 1. he likes putting fruit on top (which my husband hates) and 2. where the heck do I find rice flour?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Bobby Flay! Found my recipe and will be linking in a few days...


    Ticia, you can find rice flour in the asian section of the supermarket...it's used in making tempura batter and some sweet treats.

    ReplyDelete