Saturday, December 26, 2009

GlassesUSA Review


A few weeks ago Little Bit got hold of my glasses and bent the frames into figure eights (my fault, they were unguarded and within climbing distance). The very next day GlassesUSA asked me to review their eyeglasses. What a blessing!
I picked out frames (this part took the longest, as there are lots of cute styles to choose from), sent in my prescription, and the glasses were at my door in a week. You can't beat that!

It has been about 7 years since I bought prescription glasses and I was sceptical that the glasses would not be the right fit, prescription, or look good on me. I was wrong. They are perfect and I didn't have to brave the eyeglass store with impatient kids, sales people that want to sell me every upgrade, or make several trips to try on and pick up.

GlassesUSA has a wide variety of eyeglass frames . I know it's hard to choose. I looked at the measurements of my current glasses and tried to get something similar in height and width. The GlassesUSA site has all of this information (and explanations of the information, including where to find it on your glasses) so it's easy to use. I chose the Politix and they are so great. Listen to their description..."The semi-rimless frame with cushioned nose pads give a barely there appearance- but they give way to chic arms decked out in rhinestones! While black in color, the arms have a "red" secret on the inside. Be sassy while you get the job done!" I'm sassy. I'm sassy. Yeah, I'm sassy! :)

GlassesUSA is a company helping others. All of their returned eyeglasses are not restocked as they are with most optical stores. GlassesUSA donates all of their returned eyeglasses to various organizations around the US who then sanitize and redistribute the eyeglasses with the correct prescription to people all over the world who can’t afford vision care!

If you are in the market for prescription glasses, here is a deal for you. The folks at GlassesUSA are giving you a discount. The code is: Mommy5 and it’s good for 5% off your final order! The code never expires!
This post was written after receiving the product free of charge. It is the only form of "payment" that was received for writing this post and all views and opinions are mine alone.

1 comment:

  1. I wish they would ask me to do a review, I TOTALLY stepping on mine the other day and they are non-repairable such a bummer! Love the frames diplayed!

    ReplyDelete