Friday, February 26, 2010

Kid Friendly Friday - Spring Flowers


It sure doesn't feel like spring today but our window line has been without adornment for too long. Each season we try to think of something to hang on this little cord I hung in our back windows. The projects are then clipped to the line with mini clothes pins. I usually cut out everything they need to put the projects together and they can be creative with the different combination. These turned out nice and colorful! Hope your Friday (and weekend) is wonderful!




5 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I seriously need to get some cool punches....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute, I could use these on my window especially since we just got over 8 inches of snow!!! I think we need to start thinking spring at our house :0)

    ReplyDelete