Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thousand Word Thursday - One Very Long Line

So Ree Drummond, The Pioneer Woman, had a book signing in Orlando last night and it was jammed! Hundreds of people in line and she chatted with each one of them. I was lucky enough to be on the upper level, which means I only stood in line for 2 hours (I finally had quiet time to finish a book!). There were another few hundred people behind me. She was very friendly and personalized each book. I'm impressed but most of all I love her blog and recipes. If you have never checked it out you must go do so now!



Cheaper Than Therapy holds A Thousand Word Thursday each week. Go visit to check out other pictures!

7 comments:

  1. It's amazing all the attention that woman gets:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, isn't she just a doll. I went to a signing in Houston in the fall, so much fun! I think we waited in line 5+ hours, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I love her blog and recipes. So excited you got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool! She came to Atlanta and I didn't go because I didn't want to go by myself...I keep kicking myself and should have just gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I remember seeing you there! Small world :)

    ReplyDelete