Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wood Burning a Popcorn Bowl




A very, very long time ago I used a wood burning pen to make a checkerboard. It took forever. I seemed to forget about that when starting this bamboo popcorn bowl for my dad for Christmas, because again, it took forever! Can you say hand cramps? It was worth it. I like it and I hope his popcorn eating self does too :)
Do you have a wood burning pen in the back of your closet? Put it to use by personalizing something for Christmas! Works for me!
See more Works for Me Wednesday ideas at We Are THAT Family.

6 comments:

  1. This turned out really cute! I wouldn't have thought to do something like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job. I think we have something like that in the basement. Did you freehand it or did you draw the letters on it first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never even heard of a wood burning pen. That is really cool!

    ReplyDelete