Thursday, July 21, 2011

Add-Ins


I just haven't been cooking much this summer.  We have been away 5 out of the 6 weeks and getting back into cooking isn't going so well.  I've been eating lots of cereal and have discovered a new way to enjoy it.  I just took this Blueberry Sauce out of the freezer and have been enjoying a scoop of it in my cereal.  SOOO very good.  The hint of orange makes it over the top good.  It turns my milk (almond milk - another YUM) blueberry/purple.  Fun :) 

Do you have any weird add-ins that are oh-so-good??

I am also making some crock pot yogurt so I can use the blueberry sauce that way.  Don't ask me why I'm not using fresh blueberries at this time of year.  I guess we have reserved those just for snacking handfuls.....and making more blueberry sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment